Thursday, February 2, 2012

About Me

Hello. my name is patience. I am 8 years old  and  I have blond hair and blue eyes and my favorite color is blue.I love ridding horses and playing with other animals too.the animals that are mine are a rabbit a cow and a chicken named golden.my rabbit is black she is very pretty.we have a horse but that is not mine it is everybody.it is a He and it is a shetland pony.He is 12 years old but we can still ride Him.I love playing with my other siblings too.I would love to have a ranch some day.That would be a lot of fun.I have my room down stairs now with my sister Vashti. My aunt Abby is up here now I think that is a lot of fun.I have to let you go here in a couple of minutes because I have to tend my baby brother Titus. he is very cute.I love to right too. I love to right on my blog.I think that is a lot of fun.the names of my siblings are Silas 13, Vashti 11, me 8, Tobias 6, Ezekiel 4, Isaac 2, and Titus 3 months old.I love to crochet and make bracelets and I love to sew and to help in the house and  in the kitchen.I love cooking and helping daddy around the farm too.and helping him fix stuff like the equipment well I better go now love patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment